Sunday, December 14, 2014

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Christmas is a very special time for me. I love the lights and smells and happiness of the holidays. I was raised to always help others in need, and I like to think I do that a good bit all through the year - but at Christmas it warms my heart so much to see the good in people come out. Communities coming together and special events for families to help create life long memories and start new traditions. I am a big supporter of local artists and was turned on to this lovely photographer in our town who does Santa pictures in her home. I booked a spot and I was not disappointed. Needless to say this will be a new tradition for us each year! I hope she continues to offer this service.

I have also really been enjoying reading that other entries to the 4th Annual Holiday Contest! With 99 entries all together and so many of them being so good it has been a wonderful read so far! I hope to read more of them tonight! So fun to see everyone's take on a new holiday story.Voting will being on the 16th so I hope to be one of the top 10!! Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment